While in my opinion the clothing is lacking, I love Urban Outfitters assortment of wacky things. Most of the items are not exclusive to UO but it is a great and comprehensive place to pick up something weird. Anyway, I just got an email stating how they’ve added a bunch of new items and thought I’d post the best new products.
- Giant Inflatable Gnome: do you really need a reason to need one of these?
- No Regrets: a book documenting the most outrageous tattoos. Probably should be required reading before you attempt to get a tattoo yourself.
- No Smoking book: Attempt from an interesting read, the packaging on this is next level.
- Giant Inflatable Mushroom: see reason #1.
- Christopher Walken A to Z: one of my favorite actors of all time gets detailed in his own book.
- We Are Happy To Serve You coffee cup: I’ve never even been to NYC and I want one. I saw this a couple years ago on Turntable Lab but couldn’t stomach $20 for a coffee mug.
And I can’t believe this chair is on sale. I wanted the red one as it’s the closest thing to a modern furniture purchase I’ll be for a long time. Anyway, pick it up in turquoise or white for only $60 with $5 shipping and handling.
Check out everything else at Urban Outfitters.